Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last day of 2010

It is New Year's Eve and we are having a very busy day at home - more about that in the next Blog. It's really hot today and I notice Hamish has cracked open a beer while assembling the rotisserie part of our BBQ. Tonight we are having a NYE dinner of BBQ rotisserie chicken, new potatoes with mint, fresh beans with lemon and salad. Followed by brandy snaps, cream and strawberries. Yum!

Before the New Year kicks in, I thought I'd post some pics from Christmas this year.

Here is our Christmas tree. This is the first year we've had a 'real' pine tree, which we purchased from the church down the road. Fortunately it has not made me sneeze too much...yet.



Here is a pic of  my nephew Zak, and niece Emma, being Santa and the reindeer at my Mum's pre Christmas family BBQ a couple of weeks ago.

Zak and Emma

And here are some pics of Christmas morning at my sister Cathy's.



Uncle Hamish and Emma
Zak showing Pam how to use an iPad

Mum opening her Bokashi compost bin


No comments:

Post a Comment