Monday, November 1, 2010

On the harbour cruise

Teresa had given us some tickets for a boat cruise of the inner harbour. They were due to expire on 30 September, so as Susannah was not starting work until the late afternoon on that date, we all went on the harbour cruise. Thanks to Teresa for the complimentary tickets.

Oh, I don't think I have mentioned that we bought a new camera before we came away on this trip.  It's a ***Canon*** PowerShot G11. (OMG it's not a Panasonic camera?! some may say?)

The G11 has been FAB to use and I love it to bits. I feel a tad guilty that it was supposed to be "our" camera, but within a very short space of time it quickly somehow became "my!!!" camera.  Sorry Hamish!

Fortunately, we managed to share the camera on this cruise... and because of the fact that between Hamish and I we took over 100 photographs in one afternoon, I have posted more pics about today's outing than words.






















Our boat was called Constitution
After the cruise we wandered back towards Canada Place and stopped for a look at the Olympic Flame.

We met Zeus, the Mexican iguana, sunbathing, on the way




No comments:

Post a Comment